Thursday, March 08, 2007

I found Nemo and met Wally!!

Today I visited the Barrier Reef with Helen. We were both booked in for 1 introductory dive and I enjoyed it so much that I ended up doing 2!! However my 2nd dive I had to cut short as once we went from 9m down to 11m I had problems equalising and my right ear got quite sore - it is now 8.45pm and I am still slightly deaf in my right ear. Fingers crossed I will be ok tomorrow!! Unfortunately Helen wasn't feeling to well and so she went snorkeling instead.


I hired a digital camera from one of the local shops although I don't think i focused some of them correctly but here are some of them for you to enjoy. I did not zoom into any of these shots - this is how close we actually got. We could have gone closer but I was being a bit careful I think.


I managed to find nemo (although very small in this photo!):
Since checking my photos I have now realised I found nemo twice. The 1st photo above, I took of the lovely purple, I didn't realise nemo was inside it until I checked my photos after my guide telling me I had taken a photo of him! Oops!!


This is Wally, a huge friendly fish that loves to pose. Apparently if you don't pay attention to him then he will come up to you and push you until you do notice him. He was the one fish were were allowed to touch:
And a shark!:
Here are some random photos from the rest of the day:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home