Monday, May 21, 2007

Hi

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that I am getting on fine. Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Will up-date properly when I get a chance and some cheap internet!! I have had a great time on the south coast and in Queenstown since I last left a message. I then went to Mount Cook and Christchurch. In Christchurch I met up with Matt, a friend of Amy's (a girl a travelled up the east coast of Oz with), and he took me and some friends out for a great night out and a tour around the hills outside the city. Thanks Matt. I am now up in the North Island. More about my adventures when I get a chance to spend hours on here and find cheap internet!!

Love to you all.
xxxx

Congratulations Shona and Paul. I hope everything goes well for you both with Hector! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home